Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good afternoon!

I thought I'd write a quick note since I can sign in at the moment... it's still spotty.

He's having a nice afternoon so far. He had a bit of a rough morning, starting with peeling off his bandages - ouch! - followed by a blood draw and just being poked and prodded a bit. All that combined with being exhausted made for an hour-long crying session. But he finally slept for a couple hours while my mom stayed with him. I went home, showered, grabbed different clothes and food, and returned to find a smiling, happy boy! And my sister-in-law is here; it's great to see her!

They told us we would be going home tomorrow or Saturday. I hope he is doing well enough to be let go.

Ok, more visitors are here - another update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment